Many beauty seekers are troubled by the thick hair on their legs or face. Especially when summer comes, they dare not wear their favorite dresses to go out. In order to reduce the hair, hair removal cream or knife scraping is often used for hair removal. Although the effect is fast, the disadvantages are also great. The pores become larger and the hair grows faster and faster. How can we achieve a one-time hair removal? Laser hair removal helps you.
What is laser hair removal
Laser hair removal is the use of lasers to destroy hair follicles and make them lose the function of regenerating hair. There will be a slight tingling sensation, there may be pigmentation or blisters, but it can be restored without leaving scars after good care.
Can laser hair removal be permanently removed?
Laser hair removal can achieve the effect of permanent hair removal, but generally requires 3-5 treatments, because hair growth has to go through the growth phase, anagen phase, and telogen phase. Laser hair removal is 75% effective in the growth phase and 25% effective in the anagen phase. , And almost ineffective during the resting period. The laser can only work after the hair is turned into the growth phase. Therefore, laser hair removal requires multiple times to have a significant effect. Because different parts have different growth cycles, the interval between each treatment is also different. If the head hair has a relatively short resting period, the interval can be as short as 1 month. The trunk and limbs have a relatively long resting period, so the treatment interval is preferably 2 months.
Precautions for laser hair removal treatment
1. Before the operation, the recipient’s past medical history should be carefully asked, and the recipient should be fully communicated. The recipient who has contraindications to laser hair removal treatment cannot be treated;
2. Before treatment, shave the hair of the treated area and clean the part to remove grease and dirt;
3. According to different patients, different skin properties and pain tolerance, select appropriate treatment parameters;
4. During the treatment, proper eye protection should be done, including the recipient, the operator and the observer in the treatment room;
5. After treatment, apply cold compress to the treated area immediately for 15 to 30 minutes, which can reduce or reduce the adverse reactions after treatment.
Care after laser hair removal
1. There may be erythema, edema or blisters around the hair follicles and local pain in the hair removal area after the operation. Cooling measures can be taken and continuous ice compress with ice cubes;
2. The hair removal area should mainly be sun-protected and moisturized to reduce the incidence of pigmentation or hypopigmentation and speed up skin repair;
3. To treat wounds, strengthen nursing care to prevent infection, and antibiotics can be used externally or orally when necessary;
4. Because laser hair removal only affects the hair during the growth period, and does not work on the hair follicles in the resting and degenerative phases, laser hair removal requires multiple treatments, and each treatment requires an interval of 4-8 weeks.
The effect of laser hair removal is the best in the hair growth period. The more melanin secretion, the better the treatment effect. Laser hair removal does not have much effect on the hair in the anagen phase and resting phase, but laser hair removal can inhibit the rapid growth of hair in a short period of time to achieve the predetermined effect.