How much does laser depilation cost? Will laser hair removal affect normal perspiration? The price of depilation is usually more than 3000 yuan, so the price of depilation is not the same in hospitals, so it’s certainly not the same for everyone. However, many people worry that hair removal will affect the normal sweating of the body. Now let’s have a look.
1、 Can laser hair removal affect perspiration?
Sweat hairs and sweat glands seem to be related to sweat, but they are only neighbors, not a family. Without hair on the palm, you can still sweat like pulp. Will the fire at the city gate affect the fish in the pond? This is the key of laser hair removal technology. By setting the heat injury time, the light and heat are limited to the hair follicle to prevent excessive damage to sweat glands and other tissues, so it will not affect sweating.
2、 Characteristics of laser hair removal
- It adopts excellent wavelength for treatment: the laser can be fully and selectively absorbed by melanin, and the laser can effectively penetrate the skin to reach the position of hair follicle. The effect of laser is effectively reflected in the melanin in the hair follicle to generate heat for hair removal.
- Excellent hair removal effect. The laser pulse time required is related to the thickness of the hair. The thicker the hair, the longer the laser action time is required. It can obtain the ideal effect without damaging the skin.
- Laser hair removal treatment will not produce pigment precipitation on the skin surface after hair removal like the traditional hair removal method. This is because the skin absorbs less laser during laser hair removal treatment.
- The use of cooling system can effectively protect the skin from laser burning in the whole process.
- The wavelength of semiconductor laser is 800nm, which is in the near-infrared region of the spectrum. Melanin absorption is good. At the same time, it can penetrate into deep and subcutaneous adipose tissue, act on hair follicles in different parts and depths, and effectively remove hair in any part and depth of the human body.